Tuesday, September 28, 2010

badminton or sing k?

Feel so great to online at home. Thanks to my brother's friend, you save me. Many people just couldn't understand why I am so mad on internet. Even though I am holiday (so called holiday) but still, I need internet like everyday. When friends asking for chilling, normally I'll request somewhere with wifi. But now, most of my friends are bb user, and I could online with their phone anytime. Beware if I posted something weird on FB without a doubt, that's not me. I sign in FB anywhere, so it might be one of my friend's mischief.

Times fly and fly I am here for a week! Everyday was so fulfilling, tired but happy. Going to Bangkok on Friday, it gonna be an awesome trip, I assume. Can't wait for it.

There's still someone I haven't meet yet. However, a date with her is a must.

A little updates.

Stay tunes. Lovesssss

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers