Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Full Moon Day

I’ve spent my whole noon in this “ big ” company. This is my second day, suppose to go out and have some fun. Anyway, house doesn’t have an internet access so I am here do some online stuff.
I dropped off from the jet last night, and I got home about 12am. I chose to stay home instead of calling my friends for chilling. Wanna be a good girl at the beginning, and the following day…kekeke. I’ll start to rock my days. Before I came back, there’s heaps of food I wanna taste. However, I don’t have the appetite now. Feeling a bit dizzy, probably because the weather,
Today is moon cake festival, I am glad that I am here and able to celebrate with my family and buddies. Still don’t have any planning for tonight at the moment but I know activities will comes out sooner or later. Last minute is their culture. LOL

Alright, Happy Moon Cake Festival peeps

Loves,
Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers