Thursday, September 9, 2010

banana toasty


Finally I achieved my commitment to someone. I managed to make her a lovely breakfast. lol

Couple of weeks ago when I was looking for something in the living room, I accidentally discovered a recipe. The cookbook attracts me because all the meals inside look yum and simple to make it. With more than 100 basic recipes such as, pasta, soups, salads, toasts, etc.

I’ve chosen one of them as my breakfast today. Banana toasty!

This combination sounds strange to me at the beginning. Owing to banana is one of my favorite fruit. Therefore, I’d like to give it a try. And it really doesn’t makes me disappointed. The sweet and savoury cravings matching are prefect. Banana, toast, butter and sugar are all the ingredients you need. Simple, tasty and I am pretty sure it could satisfy your appetite for morning.

Just a little sharing from my ordinary life.

Loves,
Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers