Thursday, September 9, 2010

the 3rd for today

I don’t know why I am so into blog today. I keep FB, MSN and Blogger since I came back from college this afternoon. Facing the screen for long time wasn’t good for my eyes and skin. My eyes started to get tired and uncomfortable.

Baby is crying now, I could hear it from my room. She is feeling not well today, should be the stomach problems. According to my mum, she couldn’t sleep well since the morning. Poor baby, xiao yiyi saying har.

Tomorrow is Hari Raya. All my KL’s babies are planning something for tomorrow. I don’t have any holidays for Raya. I am talking nonsense, here is Australia. However, I do not have any classes for tomorrow so I can have a good sleep either. Waking up in the freezing morning is freaking annoy me. The early spring still very cold and keep raining these days.

Sometimes I am afraid of the silentness at late night. It will make me think a lot. Normally it comes out with those unhappy memories or blue thoughts just like now. Hey you! Stop being so emotional, you’re shot of enjoying, a bad habit.

I feel hungry at the moment and the best way to control my appetite is sleep. Once I sleep I will forgot everything. Night peeps.

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers