Sunday, January 31, 2010

a random Sunday

Nature's wake up is one of the most happy and pleasant thing for me. I love Sunday because that's the only day I can sleep untill natural wake up, just likes today. I woke up 10 something without the alarm and I've got a really well sleep. The past fews night I always awake because of the hotness. The feeling was so terrible and hateful. The worse could be I awake with a wet body. This is the worse, no exaggeration. Fan coundn't appease me, obviously. The air came out from the fan were warm because sometimes temperature at night might be 30++ degree. Perhaps, people might ask me why don't I just buy an air conditioner? It solves all the problems I have right now. First of all, it is so costly, too bad, I am only a poor internation student =(. Following, house I living is rented,what a super waste and not worth if I move out afterwards. As I knew from my sister, it can't be taken down whenever we move. Last, probably 20% of a year I have to endure with, so I still got 80% good nights ma. OK lor... After the blabber what I want to say is the weather of last night was really fine for me to sleep. See, I still can have a tight sleep during summer. Btw, winter without a heater might be more suffering for me.

I've got my time table for the new semester. It was shit. Exspecially the Tuesday, only 2 hours in a day, 1pm to 3pm. Because of this 2 hours I can't go to work the whole day. Because of this 2 hours takes me 2 hours to makes a return from home to college. I even can't have a good times with friends, shops closed after 5pm. I would rather have a long time study in a day lor, make things easy. Overall, I just simply don't like my time table. Actually there is still a chance for me to change if I choose a differents group *maybe* plus this is only the roughly time that the lecturer had told me. Anyway, thursday will have a confirm, proper one and see how things goes. In addition, I found that there is some hot chicks in my new class. The orientation day which is last Friday, what they worn and painted on their face were just likes people who going to clubbing. So hot!

So much has been writen, unconsciously. A long post, sorry if I made you bored. haha.. At the beginning, what I wanna post is the day about my orientation and the precious moment which spent with Vicky and Rita. I guess I have to stop here. I am a bit tired to blog and going out for dinner soon. Just left it for the next post, stay tuned people.

Bye,
Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers