Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Everyone was in the New Year mood. Don't you?

In the past few years, whenever year end of or the beginning of the year I'd always had lots of feelings or impression and most of them were in the blue colour. Surprisingly, those feelings doesn't appears this year. I do not feel dismay of the past of 2009, it doesn't means nothing special happen or something bad happen. Just presently thought, at least I don't feel emotional like I used to be. This is already a rarely feeling.

You could see everyone everywhere was saying good-bye to 2009. But what I want to say is Thank you 2009. Thanks for what you've gave me. Always cherish the present. Happy New Year. 2010 would definitely a great year because I believe!

Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers