Thursday, January 7, 2010

A random night

I changed my blog's template again. Not only new template, but new URL and even new blog's headline, to match the new year ma. HEHE. Actually I was thinking to change the URL for some times, for what I reckon is she-r-ryn517g looks a little childish and complicated. This is why I changed it to a very formal style, sherryn-goh.blogspot.com. Does it looks more mature? However my template of my blog still looks very young but I just simply fall in love with the sweetness and it is cupcake! I still remembered I've had a cupcake template before, it could be say as my favourite template. Hopefully this one can be maintain a little longer because changing always took me lots of time and idea.

Let's talk about the recently of me?

I am sad to yell but I am really bored!!! I even getting boring with internet, what a awful thing. You know what, I always very envy on people who addicted on games or books. At least something to do,when they are home alone they would not feel boring easily. Unfortunately, I am not going very well on games and games nowadays doesn't attracted me. I used to played games like Mario, Adventure Island and ( most of the name has been forgotten ). Those games just so simple and fun. Books!! There is only a few type of books I like. Magazines and prose or stories about love. Well, reading is such a good habits, I guess I should go to the books shop or library to get some. First, to kills time. Second, to increase my own self. As the saying goes, '' inside the book got golden house''. Okay, just do it!

Perhaps blogger might the best place to kills my time. I really enjoy to blog. Although sometimes people couldn't understand my post but as long as I do.

Have a lovely sugar night!

Love,
Sherryn

1 comment:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers