Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve



I always got so much want to blog because I think that besides pictures, words is the best thing to keep those memories.
Merry Christmas again!
Usually I would prefer Christmas Eve more than Christmas.
So yesterday I spent my day with friends and family.
The day was pretty fulfilling.
I did my hair cut and I am very satisfied with it.
Had my lunch with Ada and walked around the city for the photo session. I purposely went to city because I really want to feel the mood of Xmas! I did it.
Dinner with my lovely sister and brother, ordered too much. But we finished as well, my brother and brother-in-law have a great appetite. Me too la!
Went to Kelly's house at last. Had some alcohol and did some silly things. Who cares, as long as we had fun.


Night turns silent again.
good night, loves


Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers