Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hola Summer

When times pass season by season it would be really quick
That’s only four seasons a year
So whenever it turns to another season, there is three month again and again
December to February is the official summer season in Australia
Which is means now only the beginning of summer
But the weather has started to become terribly hot
I even sweat when I sleeping at the night, because my room doesn’t have an air-corn
What a poor thing
Need an air-corn so much, it is so miserable to live without an air-corn in the summer
Even though now I am going crazy with this hot weather
But people around me keep telling me this isn't that bad
Coming month would definitely worse than present
OMG.. temperature going up to 45+ degree plus the strong sunlight in Australia
Can you guys imagine?
Well, I am a Malaysian, I suppose used to hot weather :p


Owing to the year end it would comes more celebrations
The next few days I have two BBQ sessions with my college mate
One of them is like a huge party, probably 200 over students in my college will attend
Feeling exciting and looking forward
Sun cream and sun glasses must be well prepare, I don’t want to get burn seriously


Trying to fall asleep before 12a.m. every night
But failed!
11.33p.m. right now
sweet dreamzz buddies


Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers