Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Claus on the way to the town!



Christmas day is around the corner
I reckon everyone must be busy lately
for celebrations
for parties
for dress up
for preparing X'mas gift
etc

I've received my very first X'mas present and card
thanks for warm me up, Thi
you are such a sweet girl
Honestly, I doesn't have any expectation in Christmas day
My family are very Chinese ( in many aspects )
So far over the past ten years, we didn't really celebrate it
and friends, if I were in KL
without a doubt, they would plan out some activities or maybe a party
according to my understanding of them
even if they don't have any planning, those without bf/gf will spend their time together
with alcohol? with I know the recent they fall in love with it
YJ but not YC nowadays
As for the friends here
most of them were back to their own countries
because it is holiday now, but I stayed!
a poor thing?
not a certain, because it was my choice
most probably I would spent my Christmas day with my very lovely sister and brother
A Christmas dinner?
well, we have to dinner everyday lol
as a matter of fact, here suppose to be more fun
since it is a western country
Unfortunately, Christmas here aren't with a cool weather
otherwise it would be more atmosphere
There are things I can do whenever I am
make a wish!
Santa! Santa! can you hear me? hahaha
I like to being silly sometimes
chui meh...


The ending with my wishes


MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way~~


Sherryn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ryn ryn i change my url again, its lovesrosannetoong.blogspot.com
take care in aussie k and merry christmas in advance. enjoy :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right dear...
They started to become alcoholic ed, luckily i am still like before, always say no to alcohol or beer...aiks. i also no eyes see them =(

btw,
Happy Merry x'mas my sweet heart :D

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers