Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i'm back

Hooray...I'm here again
there was a time I didn't here for some updates
been busy over the past few weeks
it was timeless for me to blog and even my favourite FB
although some of you might still see my sight in FB
but it wasn't enough for a FB mad like me
the frequency was not as much as I used to be
anyway, I am available for FB and Blogger from now on
very finally, I've done all the assignment and presentation
(two presentation at last week really made me headache)
plus today is the last day for my exam
I'd like to set myself free and trying not too worry about the result
because what is there already a fact
but going smoothly is my desire..haha
this semester is going to end and 2009 is going to end too
is time to reflect what I've done and did on this year
and have a good planing for 2010
indeed I spent load of times in thinking + imagine
changed my blog template again
I realized I wasn't kind of specificity
always think of change and prefer the new
in certain case, this isn't a good habits


last but not least
Sherryn is homesick again!


Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers