Sunday, August 9, 2009

To : Tiffany and Sam




Babe Tiff Tiff and Mr. Sam Sam is turning 21st soon ( 10/08/1988 )
they had the same birthday!
both of them had a grand birthday party in their own place last night
they'll have a great time definitely
unfortunately, i coundn't show up my face on any of their celebration since i was here
what a sad thing
21st is consider another turning point in our life
enjoy this special moment with all the love
play hard and work smart
although i'm not around with u guys
but my sincere wishes will never be short of
i wish u a wonderful life
filled with love and happiness
you are very special person for me
and you deserve the best love from me
Sherryn




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of that la dear,
so do i derserve the best love from you as well haha =p

☎ring ring☎ said...

sure..coz you're always my special Mr. Monkey John John..haha

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers