Sunday, August 2, 2009

starry night

just finished a movie with my brother
we're trying carry out our commitment
One Night One Movie
in fact , we wont did it every every night
the main point is where have found so much of the movie
somemore, u thought we're really so free meh
this only our slogan..
Jam?! hahaha
movie is fantastic
i love movie
it does killed my boredness in much of second
a good movie touching me..inspired me


after the movie, my phone rings
that's my mum
there is nothing special conversation between us
but when the moment she talking to me
my tears droped automatically
and i cant figure out WHY!
of course, i wont let her know my tears was dropping
i just wonder , would she did the same there
however, not everyone's tears drop easily like me*paiseh*


no matter what ages we are, Mother is still a Mother
perhaps,she might not the best mummy
i did always complaint about this mummy
but it is undeniable that, she is the only ONE mummy


I had a mixed feelings in this starry night



Sherryn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I created a new blog last night, I wanted to tell u the new url. The moment i click in i saw ur post title 'starry night'. My tears drop after reading ur post, i just got some same feeling with u. Btw, my url just change to lovesthestarrystarrynight.blogspot.com. what a coincidence. suddenly so miss the moments we together....

☎ring ring☎ said...

OPS..my post made ur tears drop so now u wanna leave a comment and get my tears? anyway..miss u too. so happy, at least we still got some ''heart common''. wanna ask u why changed a new blog, but i guess u might not willing to tell now and here. talk to me when got a right timing la..

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers