Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Out

My past Sunday is totally difference than usual.i've been invited to a church anniversary celebration from my Sweetie Tannia .i'm not a christian indeed, but she just asked me go along to see her singing performance and wanna introduce some of her friend to me. i just couldn't reject her sincere invitation. the celebration is started on 10am. OMG..i gonna sacrifice my sleeping time.
woke up around 8.30am to prepared up myself. i've picked up by edmund on 9 something.

when the time i reached the destination, she keep introduce everyone for me. seriously, i cant remember all their name and i'm pretty sure my name will be forgotten as well. and about the performance was alright just only that the hour-long speech is a little bit boring for me =)

they provided buffet lunch as well. while the time we've having our lunch they keep photo n picture. we took a lot photos that day but most of that not in my hand. will trying to get some and post up if possible. below was some of the photos from my camera, have a look la.





Sweetie Tannia and Sherryn






After the celebration , we headed Freemantle for some drinks.
Chocolate!! i know it was fat but i love so much...

Dada and Tannia here


Sandra


the silly one Kevin


Frankie and ''kaki lang'' Hugo


Nora


After all day out i was so tired..
but still have a great time with them..
see u guys..

Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers