Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something New

I Love...
new shirt
new bag
new car
new BF

and ofcourse..

my new hairstyle..hahaha

Done my hair cut and dyes today, by my officially hairdresses, Master Jeannie ( my sister ) lol

so, camwhored a bit la..since quite satisfied with that..hahaha




woke up very early this morning
spend about 3 more hours on my hair zzZZZ

a cup of coffee is so fine to me =)


look at this.. it is really a time to say Good-bye


Done!



after settled with my hair..we just walk around the city


BURBERRY is opening soon ... the first store in Perth


that's all what i wanna share today
cease and cheers !!!
Sherryn

5 comments:

雨夜小鬼 said...

Cigarette??
>.<

☎ring ring☎ said...

hmm..not mine..see it beside me just take it as my model..haha..i m good girl la..

C a r l o n ' s said...

smoke not means that u r a bad girl okay?
haha,and ya,
nice hair style~

☎ring ring☎ said...

ya..just like u're not a bad boy!
haha

charles said...

OMG...awesome~~
so pretty...~~~
nice hair style...
god know u want to buy
that burberry wallet...

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers