Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21 April 2009 Tuesday

This morning,when i'm still in my sweet dream
a ring make me awake suddenly
and that was my ah dai
normally every Mon & Tues
she will call me and ask me ''play'' with her..haha
so today as usual, she come and pick me up for breakfast
with my bro-in-law as well..
go City for Dim Sum ..yum yum

after my ah 2 finished her class
she come and join us ''play'' also..keke
back to ah dai home, she prepare lunch for us
i ask them for shopping..in the net
the 2 ppl was so excited
and did the very 1st time online shopping

tea time ! tea time!
went to Mc Cafe
as usual ..Cuppacino
but too bad nomore my Choco Muffin
so i have a try on Orange Muffin
and the taste....
i still prefer Chocolate

1 woman ,1 lady ,1 girl..tea time..guess what?
topic like never end

just suddenly realized
life can be so relax..

1 comment:

I'm not a Nanny said...

oh ya...i am so lucky to always having you to be my 'playmate'!! hahaha...

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers