Saturday, August 7, 2010

love life

After so much happened, there are so many changes in my life.

First of all, I moved house. New environment wasn’t bad apart from the 15mins walk and frequency of buses. For the walks, I will treat it as a very good exercise since I would not purposely go for sports and laziness always becomes the biggest excuse. Actually I would go for sports if I had the right people like when I was at KL I went to jogging, swimming and badminton with my friends, sometimes. It was so fun. I seriously miss those healthy activities we had. And the bus, Transperth.com is absolutely a good website for me to arrange my trip. I even spend less time for waiting because I manage to catch bus on time. I am pretty clear about the timetable now. My positive minded * finger cross. In addition, I always had good food from my sis and bro-in-law. No doubt, my diet plan going to fail. Secondly, I’ve changed my mobile phone number. For those I wanted to keep contact, you will receive my text sooner or later or I will tell you when I see u or if you have the heart to contact with me, you will get it from somewhere/someone else automatically. Last but not least, I am single now. I will slowly get use of the life without you. I will be fine and better. Okay, these are my changes for this week. Yes, one week time.

Anyway now I am looking forward for two people. Number 1, my mum. She is coming to Perth and will stay about 5 weeks but the most exciting part is I am going back with her afterward. Number 2, my niece. She is coming to this fantastic world, I reckon within the month. The very first baby in my family. I am waiting for the little princess.

Love life and they will love you back. Cheers.

Loves,
Sherryn

1 comment:

YJ said...

Changes are very common in everyday life and it is important how you adapt to them. Glad to see you are taking things positively. =)

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers