Thursday, June 24, 2010

Freezing in the room

Low temperature is killing me! 4 degrees is suffering me! I am freaking cold now!I used to love winter when I was at Malaysia. However, it doesn’t nice at all after I am here. Well, compare with most of the 4 season countries, winter in Australia consider warm. The lowest would be zero. Without any snow but ice will do (Perth). For me, raining is the most annoying part during the season.

Tomorrow is the last day for this semester. Actually this week is re-summit week. Most of the students do not need to attend unless they have assignments or assessment needed to re-summit. I did really crap on one of the assessments, that’s why I am requested going school on tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes well, otherwise I have to re-enroll for this unit which I really do not want to. Afterward, holidays starts!

Being quite down lately, really hope that going somewhere else to release myself. Somewhere with crystal clear beach, warm sun, luxuries resort, delicious food, massage and spa. Bali would be the first choice that could fulfill all I want. I want to go Bali badly and I want money badly as well. Due to these, I have to work hard during the holidays. I believe everything just not that far away from me. The only one could cheer my life up is me. I have to be strong and tough.

Okay, I have to off to bed now. A better tomorrow is waiting for me =)

Good night world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all the best in life~ ^.^

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers