Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tired

I feel extremely tired on both mentally and physically recently. I even miss a little bit on those days stayed at home for whole days and yelling about how boring was I. Keep FB, msn looking for people to bother me, blog about every single ''sesame matters'' happened around me. Somehow, it is definitely not my desirable life. Hmm..I bet you guys just started to think why this girl loves to complaints.

My 3rd sissy and my 3 jie fu is coming over to visit. It probably would be a reunion trip for her, my parents have five child and she is the only one in KL. She always miss us very much, I know. haha. However, things will be great changes.

I am not suppose to blogging here.
Got to off for my studies.
Exam tomorrow. Wish me good luck people :p

2 weeks to go and winter holidays is officially starts! I already can't wait for it.

jumpa lagi,
Sherryn

1 comment:

YJ said...

Good luck for your exams! Jia You!

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers