Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19.10.10 Tuesday


The currently weather in Perth is getting warmer day by day and it’s so dry. I have to apply lotion for everyday. Otherwise you can see the changes on your skin.

I can figure out couples of sick people around me including myself. My nose bleeds since the day I came back from the motherland. Not actually very serious nosebleeds but will have some dried blood residue on my nose very often. Which my eldest sista has the same symptoms as mine. I felt a lot of heat in the body. I’ve tried to avoid for those spicy and fried stuffs for the past few days. However, I did not see any improvement of the body. Body needs to slowly nurse back to health. I hate sick very very much.

Yesterday was the first day back into college. Lots of mates praised on my new hair colour, my dear’s credit. Keke.. I had missed out 1 week of classes, there’s something I have to catch up. Other than this everything is fine. Back to work today, you guys couldn’t believe how I miss my job in fact, money. HAHA. All the routine are back to normal, after the long holidays.

About my holiday is absolutely awesome. Had a few of good trips, met several new amusing friends, countless gossip and heart talks session with my girls, heaps of laugh with my funky gang and spent some good time for doing very ordinary stuff with my beloved family. No matter how long time I’ve spent in KL, there’s always insufficient for holidays!

I have a great environment for me to sleep early here but I don’t know where my time spent and I always sleep late. The only reason I want to sleep early is because of pretty. There’s no better way than sleep early and enough if you want to own a beautiful skin. So, sleep now. Good night world.

Loves,
Sherryn

1 comment:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers