Sunday, March 21, 2010

CNY post

I've been back for a month and my post were totally outdated
due to the laziness and business
I would like to blog whenever and whatever are memorable
This is how's the way I kept them
Following post going to be an itinerary post
My daily routine through the whole trip
Sharing is one of the best thing in the world
This is what I am doing always or frequently =)
My lovely home trip + Happy CNY

[Chor 1] on the way going back home


[Chor 2] my cousin sister @ jek gong's house


[Chor 3] Family dinner. This is my beloved ah gor.

[Chor 4] one of my besties. YY @ bumboobali????

[Chor 5] party night @ Royal Chulan

[Chor 6] Genting night with gangs


[Chor 7]Preparing to G6 @ Huey Ling's place

[Chor 8]CNY visited to Uncle Chua's house

[Chor 8]My dear and I @ Old Town

[Chor 9]The last night, thanks for sending me and bro to Airport.



Photo editing really tooks my efforts and times. So, please enjoy those pictures.


❤,
Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers