Monday, February 8, 2010

be flexible

Tomorrow would be the very first day for my new course. I have to face with the brand new subject , lecturer , people and environment. The afraid I've got right now is bigger than the excited. No good no good. Something happened and I couldn't have any changing although I had tried. Well, just let it goes natural. Try to be flexible, live would be happier. Nothing wrong with the happens, just it doesn't going like the way that I desire. Believe that there is always a reason why god put us to certain place. A quote from a friend, a words I'd always remember.

Btw,Five days to the CNY. It real makes me looking forward.

Good Night,
Sherryn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

^^ coming back soon right?
welcome back and happy CNY~

☎ring ring☎ said...

yea..here now..haha

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers