Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To my friends




when i get all of these from my mum
i feel really really touching and warm
thanks for always remember me
take the concern of me
Dear May,
when the time i m not around
dont find a dear to replace me
if not u will know what happen when the time i going back
haha
Dear Dear,
noneed try to show and wai me something
u just cant do it
continue let me look down ba la..
LMC,
let's go dinner! lol
take care
Kenzo ( Yun ),
i wish what u wish me
go back club again
but dont simply kiss ppl anymore ,ok?
Mr. C,
i might not be the person un u the most right now
but talk to me always ok?
will get your updates from bloggie
stay tuned.
Balan,
remember what u said!!
MCD ! MCD ! MCD !
breakfast~~hehe
7up Lun,
i also nothing can say,take care!
Kathy Ling,
i m fine and very ok here
i will be brave and happy always
and dont bully my friends plz! haha
Fatt Zai,
Malaysia is a heaven! see u
R_ _ _R,
miss u so much much
ho~ morning~ go lunch lo~
Horny Ho,
u're always my sexy babe
love u, muakssss..
dont always so simply cry la!
Fish,
all the best for u also..
gambadeh!
Monkey John,
why didnt write anything for me?
angry u ar...
the secret of u admire me
already bocor..so sorry..hahaha
so cool!!!
love & heart all of YOU
Sherryn

5 comments:

C a r l o n ' s said...

even now days we din keep contact alwiz like lastime..
but then u same the 1 can get what i think from my heart..
bcz u is u...
no other...
u too...
stay tuned!
and...
i bcome lastime that ji ja lun d..
no worries...
everythings ok for me now;D
take k my dear ryn~

sexy_mouse said...

touch leh

Home Sweet Home said...

wu ~~
ur words like so touch,
take it naturally.. we'r waiting for u... miss u too ^.<

Anonymous said...

Ling,
thanks for ur comment in my blog...
im fine here, dont worry...

who wanna admire you la =p
take care...

im not LMC said...

God say no reply ppl msg will be fat de !!

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers