Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

a little updates about my days
going out with my sister and cousin brother today
since the day he came to perth untill now we also dont have a chance to meet up
so today we decided to hang out together
early in the morning we go and pick him up
go for dim sum as our breakfast
then go to shopping at Harbour Town
not much stuff i bought ,just a pair of shoes and a pants
after the shopping my sis said bring us to somewhere special for a drinks
yea..that is Hillarys Boat Harbour which is a harbour lo..haha
very happening there , a lots of ppl was picnic and swim at there
not really know how to describe
just let some photo do the talking



did u all saw the signboard?
kuala lumpur 4183km..i wanna go back..
my lovely kuala lumpur!!!!


had a mango blended @ gloria jeans
it is so so so hot today


cousin anson and me
after the visited we headed to sis home
rest a while
then my brother in law join us for dinner
after the dinner we just go back to our own home
Sunday is going to end
i m going to bed
good night ya~~
Sherryn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look great wohz

Anonymous said...

sherR..finaly saw ur lovely faces..wow~~look like really very happening at there when sunday...try to enjoy ur aus life la!!take care~~

Anonymous said...

help me bring a girl fren back to KL ^^v

☎ring ring☎ said...

i will enjoy..u also enjoy the days without me la..haha..take care

LMC..man bikini girls here..kaka

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers