Friday, July 15, 2011

Howdy

My blog is so dead! Couldn’t believe it has been abandon by its master like forever.

Anyway, I am back. My dear dairy J

First, I would like to talk about the weather. It is winter now, cold and rainy season. Mentioned for like million of times, I don’t like cold weather and rainy days, it makes me feel miserable.

Second, Miss Sherryn Goh has finally graduated!!! Even though it is just an Advanced Diploma, still I’m kinda proud of myself. I’ve finally completed something, as I had so much ‘give up halfway’ experiences. Hopefully, it is a good started in my life.

Third, just came back from south few days past. Adore with those beautiful scenery, should have blog about my journey. Wait until I got all those pictures from Kellie baobei.

Above just a very brief and short about the recent me.

Feel free to visit my page you might discover some interesting things from my post.

Cheers,

Sherryn <3

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers