Thursday, April 29, 2010

30.04.10



My article is getting less and lesser. Blogging mood will only comes out once in a blue moon nowadays and busy always becomes the biggest excuse. However, 24 hours is definitely not enough for a person who has to study, work and love. Yes, I am so in love right now * shy * . Bloody assignments all tons up after the Easter break. Well, you got breaks and you got assignments is kind of fair ma... But can I request 36 hours a day?

Mama complaint to the frequency of ring her up recently.
Friends complaint to the frequency of msn recently.
I miss every dearest ones, absolutely.

Was thinking to do my hair cut again. Never been long long hair since 2007, reckon that I was addicted with hair cut before but seriously do miss with my long hair. I should control cutting my precious hair. Plus, haircut here is costly.

One thing annoying me lately. There is a class has to be dressed formally in this term, for 10 weeks. Which is means I have to spend money again to grab some formal dress code.

It's time off to bed. Good night ppl.

Sherryn





No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers