Sunday, October 4, 2009

halo, October

It is October now. the following words might be bored yet still I wanna say TIME FLIES!!!
I wanna say something to my dear diary, so here I am.
yesterday was a quite meaningful festival for chinese.
normally ppl will have some celebrations or family reunion in this day.
i'm not going to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival this year.
the atmosphere in this ang mo country is nearly no.
whenever those day like this , i will miss my friends very very much.
they are the best play-mate ever. seriously miss them deep deep.
it doesnt mean i m not missing my parents, i do miss them as well.
alright, another thing i want to say.
today is a big day of a VIP person in my life .
we did create lots of memories, would be more in future, i believe.
all the best for you , love u always =)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CHAN !

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers