Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Life

seriously,not much special matter happen and let me updates often
but i'm still trying my best to post up some
firstly..i would like to let my friends know about my life here
secondly..i was so so free..my class not started yet and i just work 2 days a week
u guys can imagine what can i do on the others 5 days?
maybe i should get more job so that i got more $$ and to kills my boredness
so instead of keep playing those games and test on FB
it would be better to write down some Sherryn's news here

as usual , slept untill 11 something
as usual ,open my lappie FB and MSN
but was happy that my sister got no classes to attend and noneed to work today
i dont need to be alone =)
noon time, follow her out to settle some business
get to my eldest sister house had our lunch
after the meal,have a seat and tea
my big jie fu is interested about ''tea art'' now
then wait my 2nd bro-in-law finished his job and get us home

reached home, tv session and rest a while
help up my sister prepare for the dinner
big sis and big jie fu is came over here for dinner tonight
after dinner continue the tv show and online again

see..this is my life..
so Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Leisurely
or in other word - Boring
well..this is only my temporarily life
will have a busier and proper life when my class start
perhaps i might yearning my currently life in future
i m such a good self-comforting person..no worries..

and ya..i m working on tomorrow =) + =(
stay tuned

Sherryn

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers