Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nowadays

Nowadays, seldom keep my blog updated
due to some online problems or probably my laziness = )
by the way, as you guys know that i'm back to my sweet land
these days keep on some celebration and gathering

first of all must be my big day la..
most of the photos not in my hand right now but will get it soon
for more information please pay attention to my facebook
photo will be upload as fast as possible..hehe

yum cha session with bunch of them is cant be escape
this is one of the malaysian culture
i just cant found a better milo ice from Australia
mamak boleh..haha

sing k session...
how i gonna miss this out?? No way!!
somemore neway now in promotion
k-lunch for member only RM5++
come on..let's go sing along..

gossip session with my girls
share every memorable moment
i know u chic just miss me badly
such a vain person hor?haha

family session..
they just bring me buy me whatever i want to eat
i will try to spend more time stick at home..haha
and ya..ah 3 is going to marriage
be her backup is one of my mission
please order me la..

life currently seems so fun
in fact, that is really fun enough
but noneed envy so much
life likes now only will last for 1.5 month
and i will enjoy till the MAX!

stay tuned.

No comments:

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers