Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a satisfied day

today consider a meaningful day of my recently life
woke up very early this morning ..6.50am ( unbelievable huh..haha)
quite some times dont have breakfast on me
but because of my favourite breakfast..''u'' worth it..
after home..parents asking for breakfast again..
so i get my 2nd breakfast..totally full~~
when on the way going to buy newspaper
i saw my long time no see friend
then he ask me accompany him for breakfast again..
omg..but this time i didnt eat anything la..just sit and chit chat with him
so whole morning keep breakfast breakfast and breakfast..keke

after that back home and help mum to clean and clear up those old shoes
give and through about 50 pairs of shoes..gosh..
i think mine only stand for 15%, others all from my 3 lovely sisters and mum..
''old not go new wont come'' haha
i got reason to buy new shoes again..

it is time to go office
today my mission in office is being driver and runner
help my mum fetch the maid..
and be my daddy runner help him send document
time passed fast..if u got something to do..
in in ..out out..1 day again..

going back home and be a pig..
last night just sleep four hours ler..

wednesday..got night market at connaught
my sum yi baby want to eat chao tao fu..
i got my 2nd piece of chao tao fu in my lifetime but not bad la
and my favourite 100yen ice as well..

a satisfied day for myself~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went night market js now too.
and ate 100yen greentea ice-blended too.
but i never c u there. hmpp..no faith no faith!! :(

☎ring ring☎ said...

haiz..really too bad..next time go together la..hehe

nuffnang

Halo People

Followers